From 21st February 2022 we will be open Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10am-4.30pm (last entry 4pm)
We have made some changes to keep our visitors and volunteers safe, following Government advice and guidance.
– We have a separate entrance and exit to the Museum and tea shop to maintain social distancing (please enter through the tea room door).
– A one way system is in operation around the Museum
– Hand sanitisers and gloves are available for your visit
– We are offering a cashless method of payment
– Our tea shop tables have been reduced in number and now spaced two metres apart, and we are offering table service only with a reduced menu
– Unless seated in the tea-room for the purposes of eating and drinking, all visitors must wear a face covering.
– We are registered as part of the government’s track and trace system, QR codes are available to scan at reception and in the tea-room. For those who don’t have the app, a paper register is being kept of all visitors.
– In accordance with Tier 2 guidance, we welcome one household per table in the tea room, although groups of six can sit in our courtyard garden.
Please think of others, as much as we’d like you to visit us, if you feel unwell stay at home.
Adults – £5.50
Concessions (60+) – £4.50
Students (16+) – £3.00
Under 16s – Free
Friends of the Museum are entitled to free entry year-round.
Please note that all children under 16 must be accompanied by a fee paying adult.