Following government guidance, we are now open on a Monday and a Saturday.
10.00 a.m. to 4 p.m (last admission half an hour before closing)
Guidance for Visiting the Museum
We have made some changes to keep our visitors and volunteers safe, following Government advice and guidance.
– We have a separate entrance and exit to the Museum and tea shop to maintain social distancing (please enter through the tea room door).
– A one way system is in operation around the Museum
– Hand sanitisers and gloves are available for your visit
– We are offering a cashless method of payment
– Our tea shop tables have been reduced in number and now spaced two metres apart, and we are offering table service only with a reduced menu
– Unless seated in the tea-room for the purposes of eating and drinking, all visitors must wear a face covering.
– We are registered as part of the government’s track and trace system, QR codes are available to scan at reception and in the tea-room. For those who don’t have the app, a paper register is being kept of all visitors.
Please think of others, as much as we’d like you to visit us, if you feel unwell stay at home.
Adults – £5.50
Concessions (60+) – £4.50
Students (16+) – £3.00
Under 16s – Free
Friends of the Museum are entitled to free entry year-round.
Please note that all children under 16 must be accompanied by a fee paying adult.