****Following Government approval we are pleased to inform you that we shall be re-opening on Monday 6th July 2020****
Initially we will be open just two days a week (Monday and Saturday):
10.00 a.m. to 4 p.m (last admission half an hour before closing)
Guidance for Visiting the Museum
We have made some changes to keep our visitors and volunteers safe, following Government advice and guidance.
– We have a separate entrance and exit to the Museum and tea shop to maintain social distancing (please enter through the tea room door).
– A one way system is in operation around the Museum
– Hand sanitisers and gloves are available for your visit
– We are offering a cashless method of payment
– Our tea shop tables have been reduced in number and now spaced two metres apart, and we are offering table service only with a reduced menu
– We are encouraging the use of masks for both visitors and staff if possible.
Please think of others, as much as we’d like you to visit us, if you feel unwell stay at home.
Adults – £5.50
Concessions (60+) – £4.50
Students (16+) – £3.00
Under 16s – Free
Friends of the Museum are entitled to free entry year-round.
Please note that all children under 16 must be accompanied by a fee paying adult.